Work for us
Charity should empower and uplift people, and at nfpResearch we think that starts in the workplace – our workplace.
We're proud of our company, and think it’s a great place to work. Whatever stage you might be at in your career, we want nfpResearch to be somewhere you can advance professionally and fulfil your ethical ambitions. We also want you to have fun.
Here’s a short summary of our commitments to staff.
- We are a London Living Wage employer
- We allocate a training budget for each member of staff
- We are signed up to the payroll giving scheme, which means we match the charitable donations of any staff member
- We support staff to volunteer for a charity or cause close to their heart
- We participate in season ticket and cycle to work loan schemes
We also understand that Covid-19 has changed the working landscape forever. While retaining office space in London, we’re serious about hybrid working, and welcome input from staff to help us shape the routines that will them thrive.